Your Premier Team of
General & Colorectal Surgeons
Making the difference in your care.
Award-Winning Patient Care and Outcomes
When you’re looking for a care team, outstanding outcomes and confidence in your surgeon’s abilities are paramount.
Alongside these critical criteria is the patient-provider relationship: when you have a good rapport with your doctor and a solid foundation of trust, your health and recovery see amazing benefits.
We see our patients as people first. We strive to create a relationship with every patient based in understanding, patience, and empathy throughout your care journey.
Your health is personal, and we think your healthcare should be too.
Meet Your Board Certified Surgeons
Dr. Helen Kim General Surgeon
Dr. Mitra Ehsan Colorectal Surgeon
- Addresses nearly the entire human body
- Treatments can involve nonoperative, elective surgery, or emergency surgery
- Manage a wide variety of concerns, such as hernia, gallbladder inflammation, and abdominal wall reconstruction
- Addresses the lower digestive system including the colon, rectum and anus.
- Treatments can involve nonoperative, same-day procedures, and in-hospital surgeries.
- Manage conditions, like cancer, inflammatory colon diseases, hemorrhoids, and colonoscopies
The Right Place, The Right Hands
Integrated & Coordinated Care
Remarkable Outcomes in Modern Medicine Empowering Patient Health
Our team offers a wide variety of experience and proven, exceptional outcomes in both general and colorectal surgery.
We are well versed in modern, state-of-the-art techniques including minimally invasive robotic surgery. Our depth of knowledge allows us to provide a wide variety of treatment options so we can better determine the right care plan for your needs.
Bladder and/or bowel incontinence effects millions of people worldwide. The symptoms can make it hard to freely enjoy everyday events and can cause disruption in daily lives. If you experience bladder or bowel incontinence, it’s important to know effective solutions
During pregnancy, stretching of the abdominal muscles is common. We all have fibers (called fascia) that provide structural integrity to our abdominal wall. The fascia surrounds the mid-abdominal rectus abdominus muscles (think, the 6-pack area of your stomach). Ideally after